https://www.operationsaveamerica.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/osa_sqlogo_black_red_trans.png 112 112 Rusty Thomas https://operationsaveamerica.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/New_OSA_logo_black_red_WEB.png Rusty Thomas2018-07-07 14:19:042018-08-10 02:05:00Jeremiah Answers Questions on How to Abolish Abortion in Italy
Pray for the youth of Italy as they asked these questions and Jeremiah responded.
Questions from Universitari Per la Vita
(University students for life)
1) At only sixteen you are leading a very important battle, to be the voice of the unborn and to demand the abolition of abortion in the United States. Why do you want abortion to be illegal? Where do you find the strength, in this period of serious illness, to continue to preach and to tell the truth about abortion?
Jeremiah’s Response: First, abortion violates the holy commandment of God, “Thou shall not murder.” Second, for America, it violates our national covenant enshrined in our Declaration of Independence, “We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Third, it brings the curse of blood guiltiness upon our land to pollute and defile our nation.
To put it simply, John 14:15 says “If you love me, obey my commandments.” Mark 12:31 says “The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.” If we consider ourselves Christians, we must obey God’s commandments.
The preborn are our neighbors so we must love them like ourselves. We must see abortion abolished because it is murder and an abomination in God’s eyes. From these same verses that inform my faith, I find the strength to continue to speak the truth and life of Christ to the culture of death. These babies cannot speak for themselves. It is true love to be the voice of the preborn and defend their lives.
For more information check out my Dad’s book, Abortion Violation.
2) We saw the video published on YouTube called “Jeremiah’s Call” and we believe that the message you say here is a very powerful message. You said that our generation is fatherless and lawless, a generation who is searching for identity. What is the solution to find again an identity to our generation?
Jeremiah’s Response: In my letter, I bring up the parable of the prodigal son to illustrate our generation’s status. I use this parable to show that we must return to the Father and leave behind the darkness, deception and despair. It is time to come back home to our Heavenly Father to regain our identity through Christ our Lord and Savior.
The solution to finding our identity and blessing is written straight in the Word. 2 Chronicles 7:14 says “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
We will never know who we are or why we exist until we know our Creator and Savior, Jesus Christ.
3) Your father is the national director of Operation Rescue/Operation Save America. What is the activity of that association?
Jeremiah’s Response: Operation Rescue/ Operation Save America is multi-visional and multi-generational. This ministry stands for more than just life and it affects more than just its own generation. With my father as National Director, I have seen him successfully pass the baton to my generation by sharing the vision and mission and making sure we understand the concept of advancing the kingdom of God in our fallen world.
OSA runs to the roar knowing full well this isn’t a battle against flesh and blood but against the powers of darkness. OSA has stood against abortion, homosexuality, Islam, pro-life incrementalism and even the Church when She needed reforming or Biblical correction.
Here is the OSA vision statement:
Operation Save America unashamedly takes up the cause of preborn children in the name of Jesus Christ. We employ only biblical principles. The Bible is our foundation; the Cross of Christ is our strategy; the repentance of the Church of Jesus Christ is our ultimate goal. As the Church changes its heart toward unborn children, God Himself will hear from heaven, forgive our sin, and bring healing to our land. We believe that Jesus Christ is the only answer to the abortion holocaust. It is upon our active repentance in the streets of our cities that the Gospel is visibly lived out. We become to the church, to our city, and to our nation living parables which rightly represent God’s heart toward His helpless children.
To understand more fully the vision and mission of OSA, study this page called “Make the Pledge” campaign. There you will find the doctrines, vision, and mission to end the holocaust in America and prayerfully beyond.
4) Some days ago you spoked with the Texas’ governor Greg Abbott about your desire to see the abolition of abortion. What did the governor tell you about this point? Which acts do you want to offer to allow all children to born?
Jeremiah’s Response: The governor said, “We just had the state Republican Party convention and the one of the most important things that happens there is that the party creates a platform of policy positions and your wish is on there. We are going to pursue the outlawing of abortion all together in the state of Texas so your wish has been granted.”
This bill of abolition would establish abortion as an act of murder that would be penalized by law. It would protect the preborn at the moment of conception.
5) With an act of incredible compassion, you are using your forces, in this moment of serious illness, to help to end the greatest human rights injustice of this time: abortion. What do you want to say to the people, especially to the youths, that are following you from Italy?
Jeremiah’s Response: To the youths of Italy: Keep the faith! God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him. Know your history! Or history will repeat itself, and not for the better. History has shown that the nations that commit child sacrifice and parade their sin like Sodom burn themselves out. It is imperative for the survival of both of our nations that we seek God first, above all, receive His great salvation through the merits of Jesus Christ, and keep His commandments. This is the only way to secure His blessings and rewards for our future.
Operation Save America
We unashamedly take up the cause of preborn children in the name of Jesus Christ; and we employ only biblical principles.
To contact us or donate by check:
Operation Save America
P.O. Box 242386
Milwaukee, WI 53224
Subscribe to our Newsletter
- An Admonition to Young Men on Humility January 29, 2023
- Family Traditions: A Word to Fathers About Christmas December 15, 2022
- 2023 OSA Bible Reading Plan December 7, 2022
- OSA Leadership Event Coming Up In South Carolina December 6, 2022
- Press Release: OSA Stands With Rescuers October 6, 2022